- Registrations are processed in the order they are received.
- Registrations will be accepted until the class is full or until the end of the first week of class, whichever comes first.
- Returned checks: A $25 service charge will be attached to any check returned by the bank due to insufficient funds and you are still responsible to pay any outstanding balances.
- Changes to a registration are subject to class availability. There is a $35 administrative charge for changing a class.
- Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds once a registration is processed. In most cases, we will charge the $35 class change fee and the balance is held as a credit towards another class which is valid for one year.
- Class confirmations: After your registration is processed, you will receive information confirming your spot in the class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if enrollment is insufficient. In this instance, any tuition paid will be refunded in full.
- Disruptive or disrespectful behavior is not tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion from the WEST Performing Arts Academy with no refund.
You must notify us of any medical conditions we should be aware of, such asthma, or allergies to foods or bee stings—if you would like a staff member to administer an injection in case of a bee sting, be certain to provide written permission, instructions and a supply of unexpired medication. Emergency Care Request: It is WEST practice to call parents and 911 in case of emergency. If you would like another procedure followed please inform us in writing. In the event of an emergency requiring medical treatment, your child will be treated at Dominican Hospital. You need to provide us with a physicians name and telephone number to be contacted if possible. Please provide us with the name and telephone number of a friend who should be contacted if a parents cannot be reached.
By registering, parent/guardian gives permission for his/her child to participate in West End Studio Theatre classes and productions. Parent/guardian understands that all participation in classes, workshops, productions and as audience involves some risks. Parent/guardian assumes all risks associated with participation in this program, including, but not limited to: falls, personal injury, contact with other participants, the effects of weather, traffic, and other reasonable risk conditions associated with the program. All such risks to my child are known and appreciated by parent/guardian. Parent/guardian understands this informed consent form and agree to its conditions on behalf of child. Further, WEST faculty and contractor person(s) are authorized to provide emergency medical treatment of any injury or illness my child may experience including treatment by qualified medical personnel if they consider treatment necessary. This authorization is granted only if parent/guardian cannot be reached and a reasonable effort has been made to do so, or in a life- threatening situation. Parent/guardian agree to hold West End Studio Theatre, its owners, contractors, volunteers, directors and employees free and harmless from any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, recoveries, settlements and expenses of any nature or kind which may be incurred by parent/guardian or child.
By registering for any classes or productions or attending any public event at West End Studio Theatre, West End Studio Theatre et al, is granted the absolute rights and permission to publish and/or copyright
photographs and/or video of myself and/or my child. These photographs may be used for marketing and publicity purposes, in any medium, without compensation to myself and/or my child. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy that may be created with said photographs.
By providing my e-mail address, I’m signing up to receive online correspondence from West End Studio Theatre and its affiliates. I can tailor my personal account to receive the type of information I want after I am signed up and can unsubscribe at any time. My e-mail address will never be traded or sold.